jealousnya...
KRW645,000 for hotel!!!!! How long u stay in that hotel?? So expensive, if convert to RM how much??? Have a nice day.
i was thinking about your korean trip when I was having mine under the hot hot sun!Let's exchange photos this week:)
Zewt: Why jealous... go with Jules la.Horny: Thats abt USD650, I think. Seoul is an expensive city. Cheapest roadside food i could find cost USD5 min.Elizebeth: Yes, lets exchange photos. I can't wait to see yours....
wowww looks like u had a great holiday!!!
USD650 is like RM2300k a day! Woohoo!! Must have been an excellent holiday then! Nice Tag watch btw... happy to see such a nice picture of the lovebirds.. :)
Huei: Yes... it was a good holiday.Russ: USD650 is for total 3 nights' stay. It is indeed very expensive.
Post a Comment
Best Buy Coupon
7 comments:
jealousnya...
KRW645,000 for hotel!!!!! How long u stay in that hotel?? So expensive, if convert to RM how much??? Have a nice day.
i was thinking about your korean trip when I was having mine under the hot hot sun!
Let's exchange photos this week:)
Zewt: Why jealous... go with Jules la.
Horny: Thats abt USD650, I think. Seoul is an expensive city. Cheapest roadside food i could find cost USD5 min.
Elizebeth: Yes, lets exchange photos. I can't wait to see yours....
wowww looks like u had a great holiday!!!
USD650 is like RM2300k a day! Woohoo!! Must have been an excellent holiday then! Nice Tag watch btw... happy to see such a nice picture of the lovebirds.. :)
Huei: Yes... it was a good holiday.
Russ: USD650 is for total 3 nights' stay. It is indeed very expensive.
Post a Comment