Today, I'm gonna try to cook curry chicken for one last time. The first time I cooked, the curry became bitter. I have no idea why. The second time, the whole curry chicken became black... and I have to throw the whole thing away. My friend said it's because I did not add any water. But the instructions didn't say have to add water. Or is this supposed to be common sense? Sorry-la... I have never cooked curry before. I just added very watery santan and thought it would work, but it didn't.
So, today's gonna be the big day. I will try using the liquid curry packet which Princess Eileen gave me before she left Shanghai. If this fails, I swear not to cook curry again! Will take a snapshot and write about the end results, whether success or not.
Good Luck to me... in cooking curry!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment