Sunday, May 13, 2007

A Special Day

Today, apart from the world wide celebration for Mother's Day, it is also a very special day for me. It is my 4th year marriage anniversary. Wow! It has been 4 years of marriage and a total of 7 years being together... and it only feels like yesterday when we exchanged our vows.


Dearest Baby, we have been together for 7 years now. Though there are times when you are not around when I needed you, I tried very hard to understand that your being away for work is to secure a better future for both of us. Despite the many ups and downs, tears and laughter over the past 7 years, I still love you very much. I wish there will be many many more anniversaries to come. I love you, Baby!

4 comments:

Elizebeth D.L. said...

That is so sweet:)

Huei said...

wow 7 years!!!

have many many many more happy years to come!!! =D

hehe

Eileen said...

Happy anniversary!~

Love is a wonderful thing!

zewt said...

and a guy will say... very pei ler.... hahaha

anyway, cheers to the the 7 years... and to many 7 years to come...