.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Ta Da....!!! Are we sexy or what???





... lazy to upload all. Some may be too revealing, not suitable for children. Especially me in bathrobe. Heheh. So how? Any comments? Good or not?? Or just 3 boh liao women trying to look cute? Ha Ha!!
.


9 comments:
*Saliva drooling*
Haha... I will get mine on when I am free. Tak boleh kalah... Haha...
And you look great. TOTAL BABE!!!
woooooaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.....
wow!!!
very nice!!!!!
Wah, Miss Malaysia champion, 1st Runners Up and 2nd Runners Up all in one pic. Fantastic. and where is that one in the bath? LOL!!!!!
WAH!!! i want studio pics too.. *running to russ to ask for some studio shots*
I am NOT a children!!! Confirm already 18 years old. Very very mature both physical as well as in thinking. So pleaseeeeeeee post up the rest of the pic.Woah!!!!! Soooooooo sex*y. U hubby is one lucky guy.Have a nice day.
P/S I am waitting for the rest of the pic.
hmmm...cantiknye amoi nie. :)
*daddy ash
wow... these are some seriously hot pixxxx!!! :)
**get a tissue wipe my saliva..**
request for the rest of the pics.. haha!
Post a Comment