Today, I just don’t feel like working. Maybe it’s because of the
breach of trust incident. It's bothering me a bit. Not that I have anything important to do in office, but I still need to be here. My project is completed and I need to be here for standby, just in case the support team can’t handle the issues. As I write, I received an email requesting me to do a presentation this coming Wednesday. Arrghh! I hate presentations, even though it’s sup-sup-sui, I still hate it, ok.
My contract with my current employer is officially ending on 28th May. After that, I will be jobless. There is always an option for renewal, but I just don’t feel like renewing it. I think I may wanna go back to KL in June to settle my
banking issues. Take a short break... and start working again later.

*Yawn* Feel so sleepy... I hate Mondays!
2 comments:
dont we all hate mondays???
no need to work la.... just stay at home and be siu lai lai... it's every girls' dream...
monday sux!
zewt..watt? every gals dream?? actually true ler..if i could i would oso
take ur time to find a new job girl..important thing is settle ur things first!
Post a Comment