The results of my curry. This time, I passed the final test! No bitter, no black, just... Curry. A bit spicy though, but it tastes good!
My successful curry chicken...

And vege with shredded pork...

With carrot soup...

Our dinner...

Topped with some fresh cherries for dessert!

My Hubby loves my cooking... and I'm happy today! :))
.
5 comments:
Hehehe.. I knew you will "Boleh" it! The curry really looks good!!
Looks good... eh, is cherry sweet already? Saw many uncles selling cherry lately. But I thought it's not the season yet leh.
looks really really yummy!!!
can i taste it??? *drool*
This is the sort of meal I look forward to. Tasty yet simple. Have a nice day.
Hey babe, I am in KK now. Hehe, wow the curry looks good. Too bad I didnt get to taste your cooking. However, the looks are appetizing enough. Did you think of me when you ate the curry? Keke
Btw, borneo food rocks~~~~~
Elizebeth: The cherry is a little sour. Still not the full season yet, maybe?
Huei: Ya.. looks good, and taste good too.. Hahaha. Thank god i pass this time.
Horny: Simple.. get your gf to cook fo you this kind of simple food.
Princess Eileen: Ya.. thought of you. I was thinking why u sendiri cook curry in SHanghai and never invited us.. hahaha. Have fun in Borneo!
Post a Comment