
Toxic friend I've had during school days... a girl who loves to boast. She loves to show off, and she loves to belittle others. She loves to talk bad about a person to others, and we all know she did it on purpose coz she wants the group to dislike the other person. Pure toxic. I remembered we all knew whats happening, but no one talked or discussed about it because we didn't want to spoil the group friendship. Things got worse during college times. She is so fake! Her lies of another person became so obvious that things just exploded one day at a party. She was confronted face on right in front of many people and she blew everything. It was pure silence... an awkward situation which I think most of us there could recall.

Toxic colleague that I've had during work. During lay off times, she cleverly told every junior scary stuffs about the layoff plans (as if she knows). Those who fall victim will quickly look for job and quit. She also passed our names to head hunters... her motive... to get everyone out so she could stay in the job! Pure toxic... very smart too.
Toxic boyfriend that I've had... those who two-timed me. Those are bloody bastards... 'nuf said.

Toxic friends in Shanghai, so far, None - Thank God. But I am sensing one coming. She is a new girl in Shanghai, blended in well in the group. But she is so, so fake. I am not sure if that's really her character, if that is, she is damn childish. If not, then I am right... darn fake. She asked questions... smart, indirect questions. She tries to dig info like how much we are earning here. So what if we earn more or less? What has it gotta do with you? With her attitude... no wonder she couldn't find a bf. She's not young. I am not trying to be mean, but it's true. If she doesn't change, every guy will be afraid of girls her attitude, unless those really itchy guys.
Well... if these people are toxic, I can be too... but I won't. It's not me. I will just be friends... but nothing other than plain friends. But if you continue to make use of me and take advantage of me this way... I'm afraid I'll just have to ask you to fuck off!
Most of you will think that I am nuts to write this crazy stuffs. I'm not trying to complain, but I'm a life blogger. I wanna read this 20 years later and laugh about it. Thats' all.
.


6 comments:
I am very selective about friends. I don't care how good is a person, but I know that person is fake, and is trying to be "funny" about friendship, I will end it right away. I did it with one of my high-school mate lately. I think he enjoys making everyone turns into enemy and he is happy to be good persons to both party, I hate his action. I "terminated" our friendship.
Totally agree with elizebeth. Toxic friends make our lifes miserable. Terminate it and keep the good ones~ After all it is the toxic friend lost of not getting genuine & sincere friendship.
it's hard to find true friends, betrayal seems to be the common theme.
i hate it too when girls start acting really fake, try to be innocent, and end up really stupid. >.<
hello. got ur msg on my blog. have we met before?
eh. AI GIE?? izzat you???
on closer scrutiny, look vaguely familiar.
YES.... It's me, Dr. Vagus! Can't recognise? Coz I'm old already! Guess it's been like 13 years since we last say goodbye? I have added you to my MSN. Haha!
Post a Comment