
Today, I found out that my Shanghai good friend is leaving me again. Since I set foot in Shanghai, I have had 1 good friend who left to Beijing… and another leaving soon, back to KL. This morning, the only one left told me that she is leaving to Canada! Why is everyone leaving me alone here?
*Sigh… I am happy for my friends going away for better their future, but losing them is something sad to me. I remembered a friend once told me… friendship journey is like riding on the subway. Every stop, there are friends getting on & off. Then it will finally be our turn, leaving the rest behind. But the beauty is… we can still keep in touch after we leave the train! Seems true, but I am still feeling sad.
To both my friends who will be leaving Shanghai…
- I will feel lonely
- There will be no more gossip session
- There will be no more emails full of complains, tius and fucks to cheer me up
.


4 comments:
your fren whispered into my ears just now, to ask me tell you, she only leaving end of 2009!!!
there are like 2 good years to play with her still! ;)
who knows, you might end up somewhere non-shanghai after few years also leh?
Friend cum & go. If u r friendy sure find a lot of new friend. But we must always remember the good old friend. Have a nice day.
Yeah, it sucks. Friends come & go, especially when you start to develop genuine relationships & feelings. Well, the emails still can be continue and definitely the gossip columns, it will go INTERNATIONAL!
Your friend wanna leave coz she is scare to feel lonely and be the one to be left alone in a foreign country.
You got your hubby here if anything happens to you. But she will be alone if anything happens to her.
Everything got give & take. I wish your friend make a right decision & be happy :)
i know how u feel..dun worry wo..u still have internet and webcam to keep in contact! =)
Post a Comment