Monday, August 20, 2007

All Set

As much as I hate travelling to the US, I have to go. So, I went home at 3pm today and started packing again. Guess I'm all set now.

I have some USD


I have my air ticket



My laptop and iPod Nano


All liquids and gels packed under 3-1-1 rule.

Just in case any of you didn't know, the TSA created these 3-1-1 rules which stands for 3 ounces or less, in 1 transparent bag, 1 bag per passenger.



TSA lock, specially created for travelling to and within US, DUH!!!

TSA locks are locks which the US security can open, just in case they want to check our checked-in luggage. So, either we leave our luggage unlock for them to open it, or use the TSA lock. KNN! The US made it so difficult for air travellers.



Novamin to make me sleep on the long journey.


Most importantly, my passport.
The current one and the expired one with my US visa in it.


I pray for a pleasant journey... and I pray I won't miss my connecting flight. Yes, I am a travel freak, especially to the US. I hate going to the US!!!

.

10 comments:

zewt said...

i wish i have the chance to travel to the states ler... got chance dont complain ler.

admin@cora-links.com said...

Wow, I never knew there were such locks! I gotta get them.. the bloody TSA broke into my luggage, Twice! My Samsonite combination lock & zip handles, all ruined! :(

Have a good flight Purple! ;)

Va:L said...

ooooOOooo it's important to do some research before you travel Russ. See, Purple did a good research :P

Huei said...

ohhh cool! enjoy ur trip! i wana go tooo!!! take it as a good holiday..dun think bad..enjoy ur trip so u'll feel happier! =D

u have to use the TSA locks??? dang they just make u waste money unnecessarily!!

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Eh, i didn't know got novamin, and the TSA lock is new to me as well!

We catch up again in Sept lah. Miss playing with you...

BTW, I will read through the stuff u sent me today. And then will tell u if I find them difficult or not. Hahahhaa;)

Find time to update your blog yah~

Eileen said...

How long will you be going this time, purple? Wah... so many rules to go to US... I haven't been there yet.... I wish I can pack into your luggage and go for a free trip, but your luggage will be damn overweight. Kekekeke...

Take care~

Anonymous said...

Enjoy and take good care, dont worry WTC already gone.

Maverick SM said...

Bon Voyage!

Have a good trip. Treat it as a vacation; otherwise you'll be stressed. Hope you continue to blog when you are in LA.

Take care!

Unknown said...

Have a safe and nice trip. How I wish my working company can send me here and there, I still stuck in the Bolehland too long la.

Anonymous said...

oi, update your blog sikit lah.. go U.S. no need to update already is it?

^_^