Friday, August 24, 2007

I am a JOKER!

I am back in Shanghai. I felt dizzy now.. but I still wanna write this. Thank you everyone for your comments of the previous entry. To answer the question posted by The Reviewer, I hate going to US because I hate the long hours flight. I will fall sick. Happened both times I went to the states. And I hate the way the immigration and customs officer interogate me ... why are you in US? How long will you be here? What are you doing here... WHY??? WTF??? Why I cannot be in the US?? You think I really wanna come into your country meh? Tiu!

And to answer all of you who says that I have a fun job travelling... come... I switch job with you lor. I have been travelling for the past 6 years of my life and I am sick of it! I want NO MORE travelling!!!

My Hubby scolded me. He says: "Next time if you are sick, and you don't wanna travel, just tell your boss and insist not to go... don't go there then insist to come back the next day. So childish."

*** I am feeling very dizzy now***

I called Elizebeth DL. She laughed at me. She says the amount of time I spent on the plane is more than the amount of time I spent in the state itself, which is true. Elizebeth DL asked me if I am still willing to go LA in Sept. I can hear her hubby saying this in the background: "Better don't go la... else go there 1 day and wanna come back again"

Damn it! I am a joker... ain't this classic. Fly to US, spend one day in hotel bed sleeping, then fly back the next day. KNN! As if I have nothing better to do.

I felt bad after all the lecturing and scolding. Elizebeth DL says: "You don't have to feel bad. Your boss has to feel bad instead ... he knows you are sick and still wants you to go. It's his fault"

YES!!! YES!!! It's his fault. Not my fault. When you are sick, you just wanna be home and eat porridge and go to sleep. I can't have that in Arizona. So I need to go home. Not my fault.

*** Dizzy... I better go get some rest soon. I know, this is funny. I was wrong. I shouldn't have went there in the first place. Still.. it's not my fault that this happened.
.

7 comments:

zewt said...

hahahahaha.... i think those cheena are going to consider you as a big waste of money.

yeah, come let's switch job... you stuck here in KL with all the traffic jam and mundane office...

we will never be satisfied with what we have la.

Unknown said...

Yah... your boss' fault, not u.

Now my boss suddenly asked me to go Dubai on Saturday, which is only a day notice for me... I really had an extreme shock till now still can't calm down.

Eileen said...

Purple, considered working as a siu nai nai and ask elizabeth d.l. to join you. Both of you sleep long hours, go for spas, shopping etc.... Time not enough to use!!!

Elizebeth D.L. said...

if I am a siu nai nai... I think I will turn into a fat-ass in 1 month time. Hahahaha...

purple mushroom, don't worry, I already scolded my hubby for making fun of u;)

It's a bloody monday again... tiu.

Huei said...

take a good rest!

i had to travel for my previous job..and hated it..cos i traveled LOCALLY...so i step into the plane..fall asleep..wake up..and i'm still within msia..HORRIBLE!!

but people say i'm lucky..haih..wut to do..we always want wut we dun have..i wana go overseas!!! hehehe

Anonymous said...

Hey!

Lydia here.
Catching up on your blog.
Still planning one of my own... ;-)
Anyway, I've literally been across 3 continents this summer and trust me, the immigration ppl in most of the airports were not much better than the US. Practically the same procedures now worldwide, the most lenient one was Paris (in my opinion). Had no problem going into London (surprisingly!) but it was chaotic trying to depart from London. In case your next task brings you there, when they say 1 bag for hand luggage, they really meant one bag. I saw how ppl were made to stuff their handbags into the computer bag, paperbags thrown away, etc.
So far, worst was in Poland, the police actually came to the address I gave them at the immigration hall to check on me a few days later!

Purple~MushRooM said...

Zewt: Those cheena still need me. So, I don't care Afterall, I'm underpaid!

Kenny: Ya.. of course their fault. My health comes first, right!

Princess: Cannot lar. I still want the $$$. Siu nai nai must ask hubby for money, no fun!

Elizebeth: Hahaha.. no need to scold your hubby la.. he may be right. Hahah!

Huei: Go overseas very fun for the first few weeks. After that... you get home sick and bloody sien flying every now and then.

Lydia!!!! Welcome to my blog! Aiyah.. airport security getting tough.. all beause of USA!!! Damn!