I have heard of this joke like 10-15 years ago, and it bloody classic and funny. It will be funnier if told in person with all the action, but obviously, I can’t do that. Still remembered we laughed till we cried when the guys told us about this on your group outing.
Here goes…
Long, long time ago, there was a very loving couple. Both husband and wife love each other so much that they were inseparable. Soon, they have a son. When the son is about 5 years old, the wife got very sick and died. Devastated, the husband cried and cried. He decided to take up a piece of his wife as remembrance, before her body was cremated. So, the husband cut off the private parts for remembrance.
Scene 1:
The day the wife’s body was cremated, the hubby was holding on to her private parts and cried… The 5 year old son came and asks his daddy: (you have to read this in Cantonese) “Papa, Papa…. What is that?”
The father answered very sadly: “Nia mah hai”
Scene 2:
As days pass, the private part began to rot. The husband has no choice but to place the part into a freezer, to prevent it from rotting further. The son, while looking into the freezer to look for ice-cream, ask his daddy again: “Papa, Papa…. What is that?”
The father answered: “Nia mah chou hai”
Scene 3:
Many months passed. The husband kkj became itchy. To avoid being unfaithful to his beloved wife, he didn’t go look for prostitute, but instead, he took out the private part from the freezer and started doing with it. The son, again, curious at what his father is doing, started asking: “Papa, papa… what are you doing??”
The father answered, breathless: “Tiu nia mah chou hai!!!”
.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Wakakaka... I still can recall this joke in story telling. What a classic joke! *I was holding my laugh so badly in office now*
damn lame weh... but i did laughed... lol!
hahahahahahhahahahahhahhahha
aiyo..i cant laugh out..wana explode liao!!!! hehehehhehe
Aiyoh! I really catch no ball( scatching my head ) on this as my cantonese is non existing! Perhap next time if got money pay u a visit & u show to me can arr?? Have a nice weekend!
Muahahahahha.... That makes my friday!!! After a busy week~
Hi purple mushroom. Yes it is a very lame joke. But I thought I'd leave you a comment to say "hello" and thank you for visiting my blog.
Wow... Patrick Teoh leaving his comment on my blog!! I am so happy.. thanks for dropping by, Patrick!
Post a Comment