Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Singapura


Singapura.. Singapura... Ok.. stop. I am trying to sing this. Haha. My friend Winston took this photo last night with his Samsung phone 3.0 megapixel camera. Nice shot, so I guess I will post it up here.

We bought my cheena collegue to have some Indonesian food (ya... Indonesian food in SG, haha) then to Marina Bay and Esplanade, just to let him have a look at Singapura's landmark and the durian structured building. My cheena collegue was very happy last night. He wouldn't have known where to go if we have not brought him.

While I was in the taxi with the cheena, he mentioned to me that in Singapura, there are a lot of ERP advertisement. I was like... HUH?? Hello, fren! I mentioned to him that the ERP in Singapura stands for Electronic Road Pricing... not our IT Enterprise Resource Planning!!!

I pity him la... first time travelling out of Cheena. Thank God he comes to Singapura where he can speak chinese and everyone can understand him. Else.. very susah. Thats why I brought him out last night. Tomorrow, my gf is coming to visit me. I don't feel like asking my collegue to join. Lazy to entertain him la... tomorrow ask him sek chi kei... go makan sendiri!
.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Haha... so bad la u ask him sek chi kei. Have a nice day yah!

Eileen said...

Write on a paper places to go... and give him... and ask him sek chi kei :)

When you heading back to SH? Gonna drop by KL again?

khengsiong said...

Your colleague mistook ERP for Enterprise Resource Planning. That's nothing.

Years ago, when I worked in California, I also had a Chinese colleague. There, pedestrian crossings were marked 'XING' - X for cross. The Chinese thought it was 行.

Chinese often thought that their country - Land of God - is very great, so much so that Americans must learn to read Chinese...

Huei said...

hahaha u brought him out edi..so tell him to go wander around on his own n u're not free! hehe