Before I leave... still managed to snap some pictures eventhough I'm in a not-so-good state.
I stayed at Holiday Inn. Here is the bedroom:
There is a channel which shows nothing but CSI the whole day... from the very first season. Interesting.
HUGE bathroom...
Then I took pictures out from my window:

Some signboards of available stores in the area... this is a pure desert. Cactus everywhere... like a cowboy town. I don't like it. And I'm staying in the suburbs. I can see like tiny buildings scattered everywhere... like a ghost town.
Some signboards to LA and to Phoenix city center.

Desert area... palms and cactus everywhere. Small buildings and large homes can be seen. It's 40 degrees out there even at night! Bloody hot... like a sauna.
So.. thats my very short encounter in Phoenix, Arizona. Time to go home tomorrow and I'm glad. My boss told me to get some good rest so I can go to LA in September for another trip. Damn!!! Why so much of travelling out of a sudden? I don't like...
Posted at Arizona time 9.42pm, Wednesday 22nd August, 2007.
Some signboards of available stores in the area... this is a pure desert. Cactus everywhere... like a cowboy town. I don't like it. And I'm staying in the suburbs. I can see like tiny buildings scattered everywhere... like a ghost town.
Desert area... palms and cactus everywhere. Small buildings and large homes can be seen. It's 40 degrees out there even at night! Bloody hot... like a sauna.
So.. thats my very short encounter in Phoenix, Arizona. Time to go home tomorrow and I'm glad. My boss told me to get some good rest so I can go to LA in September for another trip. Damn!!! Why so much of travelling out of a sudden? I don't like...
Posted at Arizona time 9.42pm, Wednesday 22nd August, 2007.


9 comments:
The room is indeed very american style.
you should shoot a cactus for us to see! kekeke...
Get some good rest tomorrow. Don't over-work yourself. You should be glad you have a very understanding US CEO.
i wish i can go!! so nice!!
i miss travelling >.<
Hey Purple, take some rest! Get well soon...
Why do you hate travelling to the US?
Wish you back to SH safely... take more rest ah and get well soon.
Very very soon, I have to travelling already.
Take care purple~ Hopefully you will get better asap after you reach SH. Ask ur hubby to give you more TLC :)
Get well soon! Have a nice weekend!
I like your job that needs so many travelling! Cause I like travelling. BTW, take good care and get some rest.
Actually I just checked out of the Holiday Inn as well.. what a coincidence!
But I was at one near the Miami Ink shop! hehehe.. too bad I didnt get to take much pics, im too busy trying to get home too, just like u!
Hope u get well soon.. :)
Post a Comment