First friend was asking me to go yellow this Friday. I asked him 'Why?'. He pointed this to me. This article was bloody panjang cerita. I lazy to read it especially if it has anything to do with my country's politics. I am not into politics and I don't really care. So, I told him: Nah... I'm in Shanghai. It doesn't matter what colour I wear on that day, coz we'll be singing Negaraku anyway for the Merdeka Dinner organized by the Malaysian Association in Shanghai.
When I said this, this funny friend of mine started rapping Yo! Yo! Yo! HELLO DUDE!!! We will be singing Negaraku, the original Negaraku, not the remix version! I love my Negaraku. Don't insult my Negaraku, ok! And I'm not gonna wear yellow!!! I'm gonna fly my national flag above my head!!! And that's what I'll do! YES!! MERDEKA!!!!!!

Second friend is going away for a while and I was telling him to take good care of himself. Then the conversation somehow took us the relationship topic. I always tell my friends to take it easy, that it's all fated, when you're destined to be with the person, you can't run away. That's what I told this friend of mine.
This friend, has all the good qualities that a girl usually looks for in a lifetime partner. Hmmm, and girls always think that all good guys are either taken or they are non-existent. Well, girls... I can tell you now that good guys does exist!!! And he is SINGLE and AVAILABLE!!!! Anyway, I hope all goes well for this friend of mine when he's abroad, I wish him well, and may he find the love of his life! (which I believe he will, and it's just a matter of time) So bro, no hurry ya... when the girl comes, she comes. Then it'll be a whirlwind that you can't even stop it!

My third friend and the most interesting topic: We talked about sex. My friend is an interesting gal, very attractive and cheeky gal. My brother once commented that she has a very sexy mouth, and he meant dirty, sexy, BJ Mouth!!! Haha!
This gal friend has many guys going after her, and I told her that its good... many choices mah, coz you're sexy & attractive. Then she mentioned.. “yeah.. sexy BJ Mouth... Damn! The next time I see your brother, I'm gonna lick my lips!” Gosh!!! My friend, if you're reading this, please don't break his dick, ok! My brother is a shy guy.
And so... two horny gals with their horny chats until my hubby came home. It was pretty late then and I told my gal friend that I gotta go sex my hubby up now that he's back. She gave me the “Go! Go! Go!”... and so I went to seduce my hubby.

Ah... as I was all geared up for the right stuff, my hubby started laughing and said: “NPL la” Nia sing! Potong steam! NPL = Non Performing Lanjiao. Seems like my Dear Hubby had too much alcohol last night, cannot perform. Who says after alcohol still can do it??? KNN!


6 comments:
Wah... u can handle 3 topics same time hor? Keng la u!
Ok, I'll leaving very soon, I'll take care ok? U too... take care well. Thanks.
the picture, yellow shirt that reads "Mom says I'm a Good Guy", how come is a woman body one?
Hahaahhahaa... I also think those movies really cheat us one. THose movie shows one night stands after drunk at the bar. THe fact is, too much alcohol will really cause NPL.
^_&
Wau laued!!!! Is that ur mouth!!!Or it is ur friend!! Sooo kissable & yes a very good bj mouth! So did u DIY as ur hubby is NPL!!! Ha! Ha! So funny!Have a nice day! Or no more NPL tonight?
it's so cool to have so many topics at the same time... and the topics are interesting....
eh... wearing yellow insulting anything meh?
hmmm... who has BJ lips... hmmmm....
as for that friend... good nice guys will never get girls la... if not, u also fall for him already right? hahahaha...
and... u better pray the NPL doesnt turn into a permanent difference which requires full provision... hahahahaha....
ur friend so..um..love his country
hahahhahhaha yah wor..some ppl say have alcohol edi can perform better..n last longer! hmmm hehe
Post a Comment