Last Saturday, me, Elizebeth DL with her bui bui, Eric and Cecilia, we went to sing again. Here is a picture of Eric.

This guy can be Jay Chow, Jacky Cheung, Harlem Yu, Ah Niu and so on .... He is GOOD!!! Bloody GOOD!!! I asked Eric why he doesn't choose to become a singer, he says that he is not good looking enough. Cheh... many good singers aren't good looking also ma. Right? I also asked him if I can post his picture on my blog, whether he wants the eyes to be covered or blanko. He says it is ok. So, here is another pic:
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Aiyor.... Eric... why la you. Spoil your good rappo. I just trying to take your picture and you show me the middle finger?
After all the singing, we decided to bring Cecilia to Nanjing Lu, Pedestrian Street. Cecilia is Malaysian too, but she works in Beijing. We walked to Nanjing Lu and on the way, we saw a dead rat on the street, and also an old ah pek in nothing but boxer shorts. Summer also dun have to be so obscene la. I didn't manage to take his picture because it was drizzling and my phone was in my bag. But I did managed to capture this:
Malaysian restaurant. Halal. But... tutup pintu. Closed down liao. Haha!
.


9 comments:
Wahhh... next time u come back we go karaoke! Halal food not laku there ah? So cham...
how come malaysia flavour they dunlike?
too many santan kar?
hahaah no business? hehehehhe
tell ur fren looks doesn't matter..he's not ugly! dun waste his talent! hehehe
kekekkee... purple mushroom, guess there won't be anotehr K session in this month, we all going "missing" in next 2 weeks -- work~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
September we make a come back yah!
;)
If I in Shanghai and I ajak all of you clubbing, go dancing, will u all go ar?
Muahaha.... imagine Eric doing the macarena, breakdancing, hip-hop....
Kenny: Set. We go karaoke next time we meet up, ok?
Pisang Goreng and Huei: Not that they dun like Malaysian flavor, i think because its Halal. I also dunno why closed down.
Elizebeth: Sept I think I will be in US la.
Princess Eileen: I will go clubbing and dancing one. I miss those times la!
Malaysian Restaurant in china.. cool... i see they have adopted the malaysian spirit as well by 'tutup kedai awal'.. :P
Talking about obscenity... it reminds me of Chinese women wearing short skirts and sitting on benches that were a few inches tall...
So what happen after that?? Any more pic!!
Post a Comment