Monday, August 20, 2007

Travelling Month

This month is full of travel. Last week, I flew back to KL, then to SG to attend a week long meeting, and then back to KL, and yesterday finally back to Shanghai.

Tomorrow at this hour, I will be at Pudong airport again... waiting for my flight to LA. Once I reached LA, I will transfer to another flight to be on my way to Phoenix, Arizona.

Damn!! I hate to fly to the US. This morning, I was talking to my boss and getting him to assign someone else for this US trip. But he insisted that I go.. KNN!!! This morning, I heard some 'news' that my boss wants me to go to San Francisco for my next trip.

Arrrgghhhh!! Why so much of travelling suddenly???? I don't wanna fly....

6 comments:

admin@cora-links.com said...

Hello Purple.. how come u dont wanna fly to US? Nice what.. hehehe.

Maybe you should be flying back to Malaysia.. are you homesick like me??
:)

Unknown said...

Have a safe journey and take care well yah.

Elizebeth D.L. said...

i also like U.S. leh.
good lah, get out of here for a while. When u return, it's Fall already! hohohoho ;) Bye Bye to hot hot summer.

Va:L said...

hihi...Take it easy and travel with better mood.

By the way, thank you that letting me add you in my blog's hit list.

You are now in umchoomh.blogspot.com, Lin Wu's Hit.

Horny Ang Moh said...

U r so lucky! People like me wan to fly out also cannot. Always end up in KL only! Do post up what u do in US! Have a nice day!

Anonymous said...

Good, more things to blog mah...