Thursday, August 30, 2007

BJ Mouth

Since I posted this entry stating that I have a sexy gal friend with a very sexy lips, or some people call it a BJ mouth, many friends started asking me who this gal is and whether I can send them her pic.

Well, my answer... of course NOT!!! She is my friend, and I'm not gonna disclose her like this. Else everyone will be referring to her as the BJ Mouth Girl!

Anyways... my gal friend really, has very sexy lips. Maybe something like Shu Qi's lips:




Or, our sexy Amber Chia:




Or, this Angelina Jolie's lips, mama-mia!!!:






But the star that resembles her the most, I think, is...


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.


.




.


.


.


.


.




TINA ARENA



Every single frame of Tina Arena reminds me of my sexy gal friend.
Gosh.... this really looks like her:



So... this is what my gal pal looks like. She looks like Tina Arena. And if she decides to send me her pic... I will post it up in my blog. Until then... she is the Tina Arena look-alike. Woo-hooo...

.

7 comments:

Elizebeth D.L. said...

I really think Angelina Jolie is the sexiest woman on earth. Love her!!

Purple~MushRooM said...

Elizebeth: If you see her skinny boney picture now... I think you will dislike her. She is like a bag of bones. Rumour has it that she is sick.

Unknown said...

Errr... all also sexy, I dunno how to rank who is the best! kekeke

Maverick SM said...

Em... Tina? No. Angelina? No!
Purple Mushroom? Yes, Yes, Yes!!!

Eileen said...

S-E-X-Y!!!

zewt said...

damnnnnnn... damn damn damn....

Anonymous said...

Well then, looking forward to the pics!