Monday, August 13, 2007

...and I love Changi airport


Touched down at Changi airport last night around 6.30pm. I just love this airport. So much to see and shop!

My itenary for this travel was SH-KL-SG-KL-SH. Was back at KL last Friday and the first thing I did was to visit the doctor for my cough. I’m not sure what medication was prescribed, but it made me felt like a sick dog after eating it on Friday night. I felt terrible on Saturday and had to cancel my breakfast date with Princess Eileen and Kenny. Darn!! Sorry guys… I’m sure we will meet again someday ya!

I just felt really happy in SG. Not sure why. I stayed at the Berjaya Duxton hotel. This is a boutique hotel with pretty cool interior, but a bit rundown. I didn’t really like the condition of my room but thank God the toilet is very clean and good. I met up with my old pal Winston for dinner last night and we walked along Chinatown. Well, most of the goods sold there were made-in-China stuffs. Winston will be moving to Shanghai in Oct for work…Yay!!! Another Malaysian friend in SH!! I was asking him whether he is absolutely sure that he wants to leave this beautiful city and head to the very polluted Shanghai. Of course, the latter is more exciting and the pay is more attractive, else he wouldn’t make the decision to go. ;)

I have decided to tell my client that I have a 4pm flight to catch on Friday though my actual flight is 7pm.Wanna shop at Changi… Haha!
.

5 comments:

:: Nicole.F :: said...

are u in kl?? i'm trying to organize dinner with some bloggers and readers.. can u make it?? :) date not confirmed.. sigh.. same ol' same ol'

Unknown said...

No worry... always got next time ok? Get well soon and enjoy your business trip.

Purple~MushRooM said...

Nicole: I am now in SG for business meeting. Sien lar... I wish I was in KL.

Kenny: Ok.. hope to meet up next time. Thanks!

Huei said...

get well soon!!!!

happy shopping! =D

Anonymous said...

I heard it won the world's best airport in 2006. I think I am going to like it too as I will have to stay one night in that airport next month.