Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Chicken Rice in China

I received this email from a friend and I'm not sure if it's true. But this is sure scary!!!


Early dawn, starts the day by riding around to collect dead chicken.

Asking around for dead chicken


Total of 5 riders are hired by the boss to farms to buy dead chicken


A dead chicken cost 1 RMB and would be sold at 9 RMB after processing


Storage for the dead chicken in the court yard


Carcasses are thrown everywhere


And on the floor....


4 employees start de-feathering the dead fowl after soaking in boiling water from a rusty wok


Enduring the pungent odour, but sometimes, it gets so terrible that even the most experienced of the workers would puke


Workers rushing to get the chicken de-feathered


A discarded bath tub being used to soak the bare skin dead chicken ... the contaminated water would have accelerated the decomposition process


After the colour dye, its creepy to find that they are quite tenderising
And now presenting the mouth watering Charcoal Roasted Chicken!


7 comments:

Eduardo Waghorn said...

OMG! Your pics are really amazing...
有趣的地方... 问候从智利, 南美洲。拜访我如果您要, 我敬佩非常中国文化, 并且我讲一点您的语言。拥抱。

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

better cooks yourself........

pisang goreng 115,NF said...

i forgot to tell you wait until you receive white meat from china....

you had to prepara to puke....

Huei said...

UgHHhH yuck!!!!! *faint*

Elizebeth D.L. said...

Fren, 2 weeks ago you told me pork got issue. So I hari hari eat chicken meat already. Now you tell me chicken also got issue, what am I suppose to eat??!!

I also heard got lots of dead prawsn in the market lately (I mean, dead in the pond already and they still sell in the market).

So sick!!!!

Horny Ang Moh said...

This is so China! For money got profit anythings can do! Consumer died is consumer fault! Afterall still got a lot of consumer mah! Have a nice day!

P/s can post up ur frind pic the wan with a very good bj mouth?? Tq tq so much in advance!!

Anonymous said...

This email has been circulating around for quite some time liao. Not only chicken rice, most of the food in China is not that hygenic!